Access Control System
Enterprise Access Control System
Hosted Access Control System
Visitor Management System
Door Entry System
Identity Management System
Smart Card Biometrics System
Access Control System
Time and attendance systems are used by companies of all sizes to record working hours of employees primarily in order to pay their wages. Some companies have a requirement to record the number of hours spent on specific tasks in order to cost jobs accurately.
A time and attendance management system enables an employer to have full control of all employees working hour’s right at an operators fingertips. It is also invaluable for ensuring compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance.
Companies with large employee numbers might need to install several clocking points in order to speed up the process of getting all employees to clock in or out quickly or to record activity in dispersed locations.
A Time and Attendance Management System protects a company from payroll fraud and provides both employer and employees with confidence in the accuracy of their wage payments.
- Cut down on administrative time
- Eliminate human error in employee time office records to save monetarily
- Significantly Increase Employee & Manager Satisfaction
- Monitor & analyze absence to reduce impact on productivity
- Improve Organizational efficiency and growth with employee performance
- Accurate processing and reconciliation of time attendance software data with ease
- Access Time Records via intranet or Internet using web browser
- Graphical representation of events, schedules and time calculations
- Interfaced with existing Payroll software
- Contract Time: Casual and contract workers
- Fixed Time: Environments with shift work and night work
- Flexi Time: Office-type environment
- Difficult to keep a track on Large & Irregular work force
- Random & Multiple shifts to be handled which is very tedious manually.
- Proper Overtime recording to cut down on unnecessary payouts.
- Late Coming / Early going timely recording
- Correct absenteeism tracking
- Dependency on guard to monitor the employee activity
- It becomes difficult to manage and account the time (the actual man hours) for which the employee has actually worked compared to his output.
What we offer
- Biometrics Finger Print Attendance Recorder
- Card Based Attendance Recorder
Finger Print Recorders:
Rugged Fingerprint Algorithm: Equipped with most reliable fingerprint matching algorithm to ensure unrivaled accuracy with best verification result.
Superior Verification Technique: Quality score display before registration helps in identifying the ideal finger for routine verification whereas auto finger update helps in keeping the track of finger changes over the period thus adequately taking care of dry, wet and swollen fingers.
Card Based Recorders:
Multiple RFID Technologies: Supports all latest RFID technologies with inbuilt EM Reader and option of having Mifare/HIDiClass/HID Prox. Fingerprint template can be stored on a smart card with HIDiClass/Mifare technology to facilitate data portability & unlimited users without being dependent on the device template capacity.
Multiple Card Formats: The system supports multiple card formats including HID Prox and HID iClass. It also supports 13.56 MHz Mifare credentials for CSN as well as sector reading.
Inbuilt TCP/IP Network Interface: Leveraging on the merits of IP Based systems, it can be easily hooked up on the existing TCP/IP network. Thus the data can be transferred instantaneously in real time mode to a centralized server.
Aluminum Die Cast Enclosure: Rugged aluminum die cast housing is meant to provide extra strength to the device particularly for rough industrial usage.
Field Upgradable Firmware: Facility to onsite upgrade firmware over Ethernet so that the system can be easily updated without removing the devices.
Built-in Watch dog supervisor
For more details please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org