Access Control System
Enterprise Access Control System
Hosted Access Control System
Visitor Management System
Door Entry System
Identity Management System
Smart Card Biometrics System
Visitor Management System
Security has become a matter of paramount concern every modern organization today. Visitor Management is one of the very important aspect of security management. Though it appears to be a very straight forward operation, getting uniformity in all the policies at an enterprise level is a complex job.
Visitor management refers to tracking the usage of a public building or site. By gathering increasing amounts of information, a visitor management system can record the usage of the facilities by specific visitors and provide documentation of visitor’s whereabouts.
Because a visitor management system provides a record of building use, these systems are frequently used to complement building security systems and access control systems. As electronic visitor management systems become more common and more powerful, these systems are taking over many of the functions of building security and access control.
- Improves efficiency of the visitor Check IN Process
- Monitors visitor traffic and waiting times
- Effective Verification of visitors
- Helps in Prior Planning for Resource booking
- Visitor Categorization
- Better control over visitor movements
- Restricted accessibility to visitors
- Effective visitor check in process
- Restriction of visitor to various zones on the premises
- Safe guarding important locations on the premises
- Replacement of manual Visitor badges
- Effective planning of resources required to avoid duplicate booking
- Complete visitor movement tracking
- Restricting unauthorized entry.
4- What we offer
- Enterprise Visitor Management System (VMS)
- Visitor Management System Browser Pages (VMS Browser Pages)
- Finger Print Scanner
5- Key Features
Appointment: It is always a good practice to follow an appointment based system for visitor management because it not only reduces the burden on the security staff to call the employee every time there is a visitor but it also helps in managing the time of employee in an efficient manner.
The appointment module which can be activated from every desktop via the VMS Browser Pages is used for indicating the security department about those appointments for which you are expecting some external visitors. So the name of the visitor, the expected time, reason for visit, whether an escort is required etc. are the details which are stored.
Badging: Badging is used for creating temporary badges for the visitors. Normally when a visitor comes at the reception, the receptionist or the security person will ask the visitor about the details about the appointment and will try to locate the specific appointment based on the user name or organization name. Once these details are picked up few other relevant details like the Address, phone no, Organization details etc. are also registered. Using a Digital Camera a photograph of the visitor is taken and a badge is printed within few seconds with all the necessary details, terms and conditions etc.
For more details please contact us: email@example.com